Happy Holidays from Missy's Crew!
-claps hands-

Okay girls? Does everyone have their winter clothes on and their singing voices ready? Let's go!

[Image: n1cnzc.jpg]
Tuni: (listlessly) Jingle Bells...

[Image: 2pr7kgj.jpg]
Lily: JINGLE BELLS! ♪

[Image: 105ze5e.jpg]
Bella: Jingle all the...no, hang on, I'm not doing this anymore Mummy.
Me: W-what's wrong?
Bella: Well, you've kidnapped us and forced us to sing carols and look cute-
Me: But carol singing is fun! And you're naturally cute! o.O
Bella: -but what I want to know is...

[Image: xcsr9s.jpg]
Bella: Why are we the only ones here!? sad

Me: Hm, she's got a point. Where did everyone else go? Ah, hey, there's Mary!

[Image: zjfh1j.jpg]
Mary: Presents are fun smile This one made a squeaking noise when I sat down!
Me: Uh...please don't sit on your brother, even if he is wrapped Sweatdrop Don't you want to come and wish all the lovely people on the Dolly Forums a Merry Christmas? Oh look - there are the boys!

[Image: 2ez5r8i.jpg]
Hugo: (shyly) Hey, Jaime...what's the best way to give a girl you like a Christmas present?
Jaime: Can't help you mate - I already have a girlfriend!
Me: Um...guys?
Hugo: Oh - there's Mary now!
Jaime: Hang on; you're giving a gift to Mary too!?

[Image: hvrxc7.jpg]
Hugo: Ah...Mary...I got you something...Happy Christmas blush
Mary: How lovely! Thank you!
Me: (forgotten in the background) Um, hello? You guys? The Christmas caroling?
Jaime: Hey Mary! Over here! I got you something...

[Image: 2jfhwe1.jpg]
Jaime...BIG! grin
Mary: ...oh my...
Me: JAIME YOU PUT THAT NEKO MAO BACK UNDER THE TREE RIGHT NOW!! Rawr!

[Image: 14t34sx.jpg]

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!! yay ~
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Love it!! So many parts had me rolling with laughter!

(12-24-2013, 02:13 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Hugo: (shyly) Hey, Jaime...what's the best way to give a girl you like a Christmas present?
Jaime: Can't help you mate - I already have a girlfriend!

As if Jaime doesn't like his girlfriend and therefore can't help Hugo think of a way to give a present to a girl he likes! LOL.

I also loved these lines:

(12-24-2013, 02:13 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Me: Uh...please don't sit on your brother, even if he is wrapped Sweatdrop

(12-24-2013, 02:13 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Jaime: Hey Mary! Over here! I got you something... BIG!
Mary: ...oh my...
Me: JAIME YOU PUT THAT NEKO MAO BACK UNDER THE TREE RIGHT NOW!! Rawr!

Great picfic, Missy! Happy holidays to you and your dolly family!
This was so cute & made me smile (pretty hard to do since Ebenezer Scrooge is my uncle). I love your crew--they seem like they can be a handful!

Happy Holidays to you too!
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
How cute! You have such adorable little crew! <3 Happy holidays to you !
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Happy Holidays Missy!
You have a lovely bunch. My favorite is Chibi Risa but I especially like your Mary smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Aw thanks so much guys, and happy Christmas eve to all! blush it seemed like a fun way of wishing everyone a happy holiday. I had no idea picfics take so long to do or were so stressful...the little buggers never want to stay where you've put them LOL xD

(12-24-2013, 04:12 AM)vadafade Wrote: As if Jaime doesn't like his girlfriend and therefore can't help Hugo think of a way to give a present to a girl he likes! LOL.

Boy logic, Vada, boy logic Dead lol in Jaime's defense, his girlfriend is very scary. I don't think he acquired her by choice LOL

(12-24-2013, 02:14 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Happy Holidays Missy!
You have a lovely bunch. My favorite is Chibi Risa but I especially like your Mary smile

Why thank you Jai! Bella and Mary are thrilled to hear they have a fan blush
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
LOL! I love your family! They're so funny yay
Happy Holidays!
Let them eat cake!~
Thank you so much dear! yay and to you too!