Mawi's Feedback
#61
+1 for Drta's wig. Thanks again for a great transaction!
Reply
#62
A big +1 as a seller.

I purchased a bait Dal from Mawi and she arrived faster and in better condition than I expected. It was an easy transaction and I would recommend Mawi as a seller to anybody!
Reply
#63
+1 again and again ^______^
THANK YOU grin Everything perfect like always ! *hugs!*
Reply
#64
+1 for being a super sweet seller!
I bought Mawi's Hallie (Pullip Papin) and the transaction was perfect! She is one of the nicest people I have ever met in the dolly world (not to mention she did a beautiful job customizing her Papin!) I would definitely buy from Mawi again! *hugs*
Reply
#65
+1 positive!
For sell her My Melody (Tien)... she is so perfect!! I love her *w*
Thanks!!
- My Flickr <3
- My Feedback <3
Reply
#66
+1 as a seller~

Mawi is lovely to deal with, and I bought Greggia, who is beautiful! Thank you so much!
Reply
#67
+1 a great seller LOL
Reply
#68
+1 for selling me some clothing bits! ^-^ Lovely as always! <3
Reply
#69
+1 for a Leekeworld wig. Thanks!
Reply
#70
++++1 thank you for letting me adopt your gorgeous Drta and for the wonderful clothes. <3
Reply
#71
+1 yay
All the clothes I bought from you arrived today in perfect condition! And the extra little bits were very thoughtful too! Thanks a million!
Reply
#72
+1 as a seller! Even though she was bombarded with wedding plans and celebrations she still managed to provide great communication. Thanks again!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)