Nox's Adventure (Pic heavy)! Duskworld Fic #1
So I found a great 12in Spock this weekend and got Nox a new set of clothes, now he wants to play "science officer" all day.

[Image: series1.jpg]
Nox: Alright already! Let me play!
Me: Okay, you have fun and stay out of trouble...

[Image: series2.jpg]
Nox: *yawn* Officer Nox is going to rest his eyes for a minute... zzZZzzZZ

[Image: series3.jpg]
Nox: Whoah, how long was I out? It looks kind of different here...

[Image: series4.jpg]
Nox: Hey, alright! Strange new flora to catalog! Science officer duty!

[Image: series5.jpg]
Nox: AAAAAGH!!! Not flora!!! Definitely NOT flora!!!

[Image: series6.jpg]
Nox: Oh no!!! My Ankle! What'll I do?!?!

[Image: series7.jpg]
Nox: Take my phaser blast you evil T-rex!!!

[Image: Series8.jpg]
Nox: Mgggah! Whah?! Oh man, I was dreaming! I was gonna tame that T-rex as soon as it recovered!

[Image: series9.jpg]
Nox: Hey, how'd this get here?

[Image: series10.jpg]
Nox: Must totally be for me...

Me: Hey you, are you ready to come in?
Nox: Yep, I'm hungry! I'll get you next time T-rex...
Me: What was that?
Nox: Oh nothing, let's eat!
awe how cute was that! - so awesome - i love the plushie yay
(05-25-2010, 01:01 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: awe how cute was that! - so awesome - i love the plushie yay

Thank you so much! It's my first attempt at a homemade plush, at least I'm progressing past pillows but I don't feel confident enough to do clothes yet. XD and I still prick myself a LOT!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
(05-25-2010, 01:20 AM)Duskkodesh Wrote:
(05-25-2010, 01:01 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: awe how cute was that! - so awesome - i love the plushie yay

Thank you so much! It's my first attempt at a homemade plush, at least I'm progressing past pillows but I don't feel confident enough to do clothes yet. XD and I still prick myself a LOT!

oh dont worry - ive been sewing since middle school and i still prick myself - lol
That was so cute!