Show your new Doll!
Everyone's new dolls are so pretty. The customs are great, I'm always amazed how clever customizers are.

I got Ayanamei Rei Evangelion for Christmas. She's so pretty - I changed her into the school outfit as I didn't really like the white bodysuit. Plus the vinyl was disintergrating so I didn't want to damage it further.

[Image: eea360694e7e647e0286d1326219f4ca.jpg]

[Image: 672e5d5fae3d6a246d70428e9e037be3.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She is very cute, she has some interesting stock right ? I love her hair smile
I love coming back to this thread after a week or so. Lovely additions and congratulations, everyone. Rei is such a sweet-looking Pullip. She has such a sad story arch in EVA. Between her and Asuka, I have always loved Rei's design better, Pullip-wise.
Ddung and Bong-gu came today. Only took 20 days from Korea to California. Rex thought they were his. LOL smile
[Image: 2u5rvrc.jpg]
Oh they are super cute I would have claimed them for myself as well smile
Yay he arrived!
[Image: 23iaxvm.jpg]
Very handsome ! Congrats
(12-30-2016, 10:09 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: the forum seems so quiet smileeverybody must be enjoying their holidays.
after french and USA tracking systems made it look like i would never have her, my mail lady found this pretty girl and i could put her together. meet Oget smile she is Sehvar's best friend smile She is made by Carla's dolly Atelier, and she happens to be my first custom Dal.
[Image: 31159588933_6effb88f1e.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr

Congrats Offgenemi. She is adorable, a very pretty dal. Now I want a Dal custom.
Isul Eder, enjoying being un-boxed, and loving the snowfall.
[Image: fcn2ox.jpg]

[Image: 2meets9.jpg]
Redrenard, thank you very much. I think dals have a lot of potential when they are customized. I am totally obsessed with them. I need tan dals smile

Is isul Eder looking a bit cheeky ? He is very cute and he has an interesting character smile I love it. I also love his shoes smile congrats
Congrats, renlee83, Eder is a cutie pie!
Thanks, Offgenemi and Cornflower Blue. He is a great Isul release. Now I want his Dal counterpart, Alpin (Of course!).
[Image: B0CD24E3-36C7-4A6C-8009-97ACCAD3639F_zpsizopg6ok.jpg]
Who's the little cutie in the cow-print??
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Adorable additions, Melissa. I love my Little Pullip Calfy. Such a sweet cow-girl.