Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
I'm not sure who this is either; she's not in your siggy? But she looks quite elegant and that's a fancy dress.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I think Bethan will get along very well with Izzy, they seem to be kindred spriits.
I need to update my siggy to add our new dollies - I've been slack with that.

I've done an image serce, and found that she is called Alte - and she's from April 2007. She does come with the little dog, as well as a hat - which she isn't wearing in my pic as I need to glue the rosette back onto the clip.

Here's a picture from Hina Ichigo's site, which shows her in all her her polka-dot glory smile

[Image: 22807853046_66688d5fb3.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
This week's pic -inspired by neon's photo for today.

Here are 2 of my MH vinyls.

Unsurprisingly, one is Rochelle.  And the other is the Special Chase of Twyla - it was the Sweet Screams version.  I also have a Venus around somewhere, possibly in the upstairs cupboard.

[Image: 985a293f89bb0085c13bc4f50dda09a4.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh these are gorgeous
Squee! A Chase version! They're delightful!

I wanted to collect vinyls, because they're so pretty, but none past the first wave made it to Czech republic, and the 1st wave ones were quite ex³pensive, so in the end, I only got Frankie, Clawdeen and Draculaura, because I only have so much fun with non-posable figures.
These are so cool!!!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Cute. Do their limbs move?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-21-2020, 11:27 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute. Do their limbs move?

Sadly not, they’re just little blobs of plastic. Still super cute thought!
I'm madly busy at work at the moment, and had a tough week last week (this week won't be any easier - hopefully the next week will be a bit calmer).

anyway, Evie prescribed alcohol & chocolate to cheer me up.  They were an excellent recommendation  LOL

[Image: 1ffa75eff9f47a22c3e7fccb8f465a71.jpg]
Evie knows how to relax.
Evie's right.

I hope things will settle soon!
Evie has a good plan for relaxation!

I hope things calm for you a bit soon.
Ha! Lovely. I like how the bottle and the bunny are similarly proportioned.
Hang tight, we'll all be over to "help you relax!"
They're not dolls, they're action figures!