Arrival Story: Kuroshitsuji (Pic Heavy)
Akane is a maneater XD IT IS CRAMPED, i had to rearrange them a few times just so they could all fit in x_x i dont have a shelf tall enough for Taeyangs, i already had to adjust that shelf. i guess it comes down to I should stop buying dolls but XD im addicted!

Oh my video game stuff had to be moved down LOL as you can probably see, thats not even near 1/4 of my video game stuff XD all the plushies are squished, I think i need a "Pullip, Dal, Taeyang, Byul only" bookcase, so i can organize them like with what seires, h.naoto etc. XD I'm possibly claiming my moms antique doll case (its currently just got little knick knacks in it) to put the vampires/Kuroshitsuji/Steampunks in for display maybe... XD but once you have one pullip..they multiply.
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arrival Story: Kuroshitsuji (Pic Heavy) - by Hannahnoface - 09-03-2010, 12:53 AM