Daito Chooses his family
I didn't know exactly where to put this...as I have a mixed dolly family. My doll shelf is starting to resemble a daycare center. The child dolls are creeping up in number and soon there will be an even amount of child & adult dolls. I adopted a Fairyland Pukifee Shiwoo Boris. I found that I really like this size--they are small, but bigger than my pukipukis. I have a feeling that he won't be the last PKF I'll be adding...no way can I stop at just one.

Daito
This is Daito. We'll call him Dai. He arrived not too long ago from his previous home all the way in New York. It's time for him to choose his family amongst KiraKira's dolls. Let's go!

First stop--the kids' room.
Kids' Room
The Dals and Isuls look a bit suspicious. I think they can tell that something's up. All except for Takumi--he's always a really nice and thoughtful kid. Here he is giving Dai an ice cream cone.

Ice Cream!
And now that Dai's all hopped up on sugar, it's time for him to meet the other dolls.

Dai meets Hinata & Taiyo, and another Fairyland kiddo--Kili. Kili seems pretty cautious around Dai, but Dai loves other kids. Kili & Dai will be friends soon enough, no doubt.
Dai meets Kili, Hinata & Taiyo

Upstairs, he meets Koji & Akari. He gives Akari a high-five.
High-Five!

And a bit further down, there is Akira & Koto & another resin baby--Kokoro, the pukipuki ante. Kokoro is more interested in Dai's little monster toy than she is in meeting Dai.
Dai meets Akira, Koto & Kokoro

Dai then hangs out with Seiya and Rika for a bit. Here he is, telling Rika all about one of his favorite toys that he brought with him from his prior residence in New York.
Dai meets Seiya & Rika

And continuing on, Dai visits Cloud, Tifa and the twins. Daito really likes children...and he asked if he could hold one of the babies.
Daito Meets Cloud, Tifa & the babies

So Tifa obliges...
Daito holds his baby sister

...and it looks like Daito has found his family.
"My baby sister!"

Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite

Messages In This Thread
Daito Chooses his family - by KiraKira - 05-31-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by Miss Edith - 05-31-2012, 09:57 AM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by KiraKira - 05-31-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by kitten-squid - 05-31-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by Miss Edith - 06-02-2012, 01:13 PM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by sandrioxa - 06-10-2012, 05:13 AM