Daito Chooses his family
(05-31-2012, 09:25 AM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: Awww! So sweet!

I love these photos -- I like getting to see your dolly settings and stuff, and, of course, all the members of your beautiful family!

Congrats again on Dai -- what a little darling! smile

Thank you! The lighting in my room is not great, and I'm not too thrilled with my camera (the old one I had was better, but it broke), hence the crappy photo quality.

(05-31-2012, 09:57 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: congratulations Shann smilesmile He is utterly adorable, I have wanted a Boris since I 1st discovered FL dolls to be honest. I think he has the sweetest face and I love his stock wig and clothes too.

Your wee one is clearly as sweet inside as out and I reckon Tifa, Cloud & the twins are very lucky to have them join their family Heart 2

I have a PKF on layaway, they appear to be the perfect size for carrying with you everywhere and cuddling LOL

I hope we see lots more of Dai, he instantly became one of my favourite members of your family smile

Thank you, Deb! smile I had wanted a Shiwoo Boris right after I ordered my pukipuki Darjeeling a couple years ago...but never thought I would. PKF seems to be the ideal size--they are small enough to tote around, but not so little that you fear you'd lose them.

Is the PKF you have on layaway one of the new circus themed ones? I would like to eventually get a Mio & Pio (basic, not full set).
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite

Messages In This Thread
Daito Chooses his family - by KiraKira - 05-31-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by Miss Edith - 05-31-2012, 09:57 AM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by KiraKira - 05-31-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by kitten-squid - 05-31-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by Miss Edith - 06-02-2012, 01:13 PM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by sandrioxa - 06-10-2012, 05:13 AM
RE: Daito Chooses his family - by KiraKira - 06-10-2012, 05:45 AM