Pre-Halloween Greetings from KiraKira & the Hawaii crew
(10-31-2012, 05:58 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I think I may die of cute over load. The costumes are great. Kaz has to be my favorite! He looks so uncomfortable, and here in WI that is most definitatly not proper trick or treating garb.

Also, your tinies are are killing me. I'm part of that, "Maybe just one..." group.

Kaz is out of his element, as he normally wears long-sleeved t-shirts and jeans. I'm sure it must be really chilly in WI--I wish I could say the same for Hawaii, but it feels pretty much the same as it did in the summer.

I thought I could do with "just one" tiny! However, I found they are like potato chips and it's impossible to have just one!

(10-31-2012, 05:59 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: This. All of this. Exactly. Kira, I can't resist!

:LOL: Thanks!

(10-31-2012, 07:18 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Very cool!!! I love those little pumpkin tubs!!

Thanks so much! I found these while helping my mother-in-law clean out her garage store-room. I see them in the dollar stores over here too.

(10-31-2012, 10:21 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: Awww, this is too cute! Happy Halloween to you and you dollies too!

Thank you! smile

(10-31-2012, 11:00 AM)Mag Wrote: These pictures are so awesome! They're ready for some candy!!!

As am I! Bring on the candy...especially if it's chocolate. grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-Halloween Greetings from KiraKira & the Hawaii crew - by KiraKira - 10-31-2012, 11:07 AM