Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latti yellow basic 16cm
It's not stupid. Brand new Lati dolls are not constantly available whenever you want to buy them. You have to wait until they are available for sale, then you have to wait until they prepare the doll and send it out. You wait a long time to get it. When you buy a used doll of the same price you are paying for the convenience of getting it when you want instead of waiting for the company to make them available.

Also, and I think this is actually even more important to remember, these kinds of dolls are collectible. Their value doesn't tend to go down, they tend to go up, especially if they are well taken care of. It's not like a car where the value drops the minute you drive it off the lot. A used doll isn't worth less just because it's used, it will be worth less if it's worn out, damaged, yellowed, or in lower demand. You need to do research to know exactly what to look for and what things are worth. I had my eye on Lati dolls for years before I actually bought one so that I knew what I was doing before buying. Only once was I able to get a used Lati doll for less than brand new value and that's only because it was not in demand at the time I purchased. All of the others I bought used I had to either pay brand new price for or more. That's how it is.

Edited to add: Keep in mind, if you choose to buy straight from the company expect to pay $50+ for shipping, they only use EMS and it isn't cheap. A basic Lati is $200 but that's without a face up, the face up costs an extra $35. If you want a wig that's extra. If you want the clothes that's extra. It adds up.

Messages In This Thread
Latti yellow basic 16cm - by Zoumi - 11-12-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Latti yellow basic 16cm - by ladywindsor - 11-13-2012, 06:18 AM
RE: Latti yellow basic 16cm - by Zoumi - 11-13-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: Latti yellow basic 16cm - by ladywindsor - 11-13-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Latti yellow basic 16cm - by Zoumi - 11-13-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Latti yellow basic 16cm - by Joni - 11-21-2012, 06:23 AM
RE: Latti yellow basic 16cm - by ashbunny2027 - 12-04-2012, 09:01 AM
RE: Latti yellow basic 16cm - by Joni - 12-04-2012, 12:49 PM