Taeyang Review: Black Jack
Finally, after 5 months in storage; I decided to crack open this Taeyang doctor's box. Which resembles a coffin...? When I first saw him online, I was given this 'Frankenstein' impression XD It was all because of this Taeyang, I became a fan of his 'medical drama' series Heart

(Unboxing process) - stares at me with his stern expression 'What took you so long to get me out of this stuffy box?' His box design resembles a.. purple coffin? He comes with 2 outfits; his casual look and his surgeon look.

Unboxing BJ process

(Close up of his face) Bonus with his bushy brows!
The quality of his wig is great! I'll say its in the same 'smoothness' as a Ddalgi's stock wig, posing him doing the 'hair flick'

BlackJack: Front viewBlackJack: side-view

Various bonus shots. I'll be having his assistant 'Pinoko' soon, currently I only have her vinyl figure and stock Byul clothes.
BlackJack as the Surgeon

Doc in the Scrubs At Doll Clinic

At Doll Clinic: Operation

Black Jack comes out!

I love his design! He's my 1st and favorite Taeyang, and thankfully he was WRAPPED in full-body plastic, due to having ALOT of black clothes. It's been treated in colorfast solution, so hopefully there's no staining with his bare body. *fingers cross*

Messages In This Thread
Taeyang Review: Black Jack - by Joichi - 10-14-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Taeyang Review: Black Jack - by whimsu - 10-14-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Taeyang Review: Black Jack - by Joichi - 10-14-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Taeyang Review: Black Jack - by Dolly_Moma - 10-14-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Taeyang Review: Black Jack - by TrueFan - 10-14-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Taeyang Review: Black Jack - by Missy_Crane - 10-15-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: Taeyang Review: Black Jack - by Joichi - 10-16-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Taeyang Review: Black Jack - by vadafade - 10-15-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Taeyang Review: Black Jack - by fishy - 10-21-2013, 03:42 AM