Look what I got!!!!!!!! :D
#2
Omg... The cuteness... x___x

She's adorable !!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
★ Veritas ★ My Melody x 2 ★ Hello Kitty x 2 ★
★ Nina ★ Chill x 2 ★ Papin ★ Fanatica ★ Nana Chan ★
★ Greggia ★ Nahh-Ato x 4 ★ Ddalgi ★ Stella ★ Sfoglia ★
★ Lunatic Queen x 2 ★ Peter Pan ★ '14 Kirakishou ★ Nanette ★
★ La Robe Vert Clair ★ Favorite Ribbon ★ Prupate x 2 ★
★ Yeolume x 2 ★ Puki ★ JouJou x 2 ★ ★ Maretti ★
★ Sucre ★ Chanti ★ Heart Macaron ★

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Look what I got!!!!!!!! :D - by Lilcurly - 10-17-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: Look what I got!!!!!!!! :D - by Chihiro - 10-17-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: Look what I got!!!!!!!! :D - by Joichi - 10-18-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Look what I got!!!!!!!! :D - by vadafade - 10-18-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: Look what I got!!!!!!!! :D - by KiraKira - 10-18-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Look what I got!!!!!!!! :D - by ladywindsor - 10-18-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Look what I got!!!!!!!! :D - by Lilcurly - 10-18-2013, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)