Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2015
Okay, I gotta show off my mom's donation (before I get called in to help assemble the things and don't want to look at them anymore!)

[Image: sp9ndl.jpg]

[Image: 3465j5u.jpg]

[Image: fxaxzc.jpg]

[Image: 2lnh0qx.jpg]

She got the idea for these little emergency kits at PUDDLE last year (probably around the time I was about to go on stage with a doll in 3 pieces...) and has been pretty much working on assembling the things to put in them all year, with additions inspired by things that I needed at various points in time.

So each one has a little metal purse (doll sized!) and comes with tiny scissors, a mini screwdriver (flat on one side Phillips on the other), Velcro dots, a needle and thread (I think black thread and white thread?), tiny sew-on snaps, sandpaper shaped like a sand-dollar, screws the right size to replace the ones in Pullip's head/mech, rubber bands good for hair care or stabilizing wobbly necks, and some bracelets. smile

She is sooooo proud of this project (and so am I, although I'm really proud of --her--, because I kind of pulled her into this hobby and she took off running and loves it! She has her collection out on display right now; she sends me photos when she redresses her dolls, she just loves it! And she's looking forward to seeing all the friends she met at PUDDLE again this year!)

Oh!! And I told her about the discussion on sparkly skirt appropriation and her response was "oh, no, I don't have a guy who wears dresses...yet."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2015 - by Severity - 05-21-2015, 01:44 PM