May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
Alliecat - that shadow pic is very clever.  And Toothless is well worth any type of detour!  I had troubles thinking / finding a spell book too - the travel diary is a brilliant idea for a magic book, as it would certainly transport you back to when you were travelling.

Davidd - i commented on the daily thread, but that's really clever as a celestial object picture.

My next group - I wasn't as inspired this week for some reason (nothing to do with the actual prompts, I'm just flat out with work at the moment & just generally feeling blah with the winter weather).

Thirteen:  A book with the number in the title, and my thirteenth Pullip & Ever After High doll.
[Image: 8ca4d84bb29a706bbfa8c926386724e6.jpg]

Black:  we don't generally have the dolls dressed in all-over black, so here's 3 of my black dolls.  Justine Dancer, Nina Thumbell & Ginger Breadhouse
[Image: c037e1efa844efd860f2cf4990af455a.jpg]

Nocturnal:  3 Sleepy Monster High Minis  LOL  Here's Spectra, Clawdeen & Abbey
[Image: 6bdc720697d25da3701a60eff7cc4d4b.jpg]

Grimoire:  I couldn't find anything that could be a spell or magic book that had a nice cover for a photo.  But I did find an Encyclopedia for Good & Bad Faeries.  So of course I had to use my EAH fairys for this one.  Both of whom have already featured in the "wings" prompt  Innocent
[Image: 1938de41268fc0775f90ed195ec0c6e2.jpg]
I love Brian Froud's artwork, and have a number of his fairy books - there was a second-hand bookshop we used to go to that always seemed to have new ones so I would buy one each trip.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by Lejays17 - 06-14-2020, 05:12 PM