Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!)
Darla suddenly in the mood to continue world travelling again? Tongue Based on the third picture though, she doesn't seem to be the cold type.

OK, I'm a little pissed. Today I *almost* made it... I woke up (at 8 AM. This has become a habit in the past week - or even two. I literally have no idea why, I don't even need to get up at 8 AM on workdays, but it has become some biological clock-activating time of the day. Not that I mind, more time to do stuff, it's just... interesting), and was super happy to see the top of the building on the opposite side of the boulevard covered in snow! The angle of that roof is rather steep, meaning snow usually doesn't stay on it when it already does on other housetops - and it's also the first from where snow slides off and disappears if it stayed - so it being covered in snow was a good sign, it meant we have finally got a little more than just powder. Focusing a bit more, I could see it was still snowing! It filled my heart with warmth, and I already started to make plans for a short trip to somewhere nature-y in the afternoon, taking Yuki with me, deciding on the outfit she'd wear... Sadly though, it stopped snowing shortly after, the temperature went above freezing degrees, and by noon the was no trace of snow in sight Cry
Well at least I don't kick myself for not getting up and going out right in the morning, because I had stuff to do in the morning and couldn't have gone before the afternoon anyway, but it's still disappointing how quickly things can change.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!) - by Loona - 02-01-2021, 01:15 AM