I've never had this happen before, what do you think?
Quote:Posted by TheAnie - 03-19-2011 05:38 PM

I'm going to have to agree with this. One or two packages I sent to a friend in Argentina turned up missing, and several others got stuck in customs for months. I'd send her something(with insurance) and she'd get it like 3 months later. So not worth the risk for you to not have tracking and insurance.

Quote:Posted by Arara - Yesterday 05:29 PM
Man, I really wish I read something like this earlier.
I sent a package to Argentina without insurance about a month ago and she told me it hasn't arrived yet. Now I'm so scared. v____v

Yeah well...that's what common for us. Boxes opened and robbed, missing packages that never arrive or paying ridiculous amounts of taxes Rawr!

Recently I found a way to get my dolls safe without any problems, and if you really want to send a doll to Argentina, I recomend you do this (if you are dealing with someone with brains enough to understand that if a doll is robbed, it's not the fault of who is sending her sly) :

Send it deboxed. Put the girl with the clothes and stand in a shoe box, it will be lighter and if you declare it like "used doll" and with a value of 25 dollars it's amost 100% sure the package will arrive safer than if you send insurance (the last time I paid for the insurance and an EMS the doll was stolen by the Customs Office and 3 months passed and the insurance money never was given.... but everytime I buy girls this way, the arrive home safely sly if they think it's not worth stealing it, it will be safer)
I'm sure in other countries EMS is a safe way of sending dolls, but here it isn't slash
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've never had this happen before, what do you think? - by CherryBlossomGirl - 03-23-2011, 05:08 AM