Isul Jimmy X has arrived!
I was going to wait to see owner pics before getting an Isul, but I really liked Jimmy X the best from the promos and caved and preordered him. So here's his first pics. I'll be posting these on other forums, so sorry for the spammage and there are more pics on my flickr if you want to see more or see them larger.

Isul Jimmy X is here!

In full stock. His jacket sleeves are really too narrow to pull on easily over his shirt. He has black socks, but no underwear. Those pleather pants must get pretty uncomfortable worn without briefs!

Isul Jimmy X is here!

Without the jacket and hat.

Isul Jimmy X is here!
He does indeed come with Lipoca's boots. They're slit down the back this time.

Isul Jimmy X is here!

I moved him to try to get better lighting. I was not expecting such a drastically asymetrical haircut. His haircolor is a very dark brown/black, not solid black. I couldn't get a good shot of his eyes, but the are more of a blue green, like Alberic's, only a much darker shade.

Isul Jimmy X is here!

He has black eyelids, like Duke's. I just realized I didn't get a shot of his eyebrows.

Isul Jimmy X is here!

He's got funky, kinky bits in his wig. It's like they reached the end of the spool of hair while making his wig. I've seen this on other dolls, too, that are supposed to have straight hair, so I'm assuming this is a flaw. I'd be more upset if I wasn't planning to rewig him.

Edit: Here he is rewigged

Noah does some rewigging

Messages In This Thread
Isul Jimmy X has arrived! - by Cornflower Blue - 03-28-2011, 03:13 AM
RE: Isul Jimmy X has arrived! - by MissMandyLynne - 03-28-2011, 04:30 AM
RE: Isul Jimmy X has arrived! - by MissMandyLynne - 03-28-2011, 07:45 AM
RE: Isul Jimmy X has arrived! - by N0xx7 - 03-28-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: Isul Jimmy X has arrived! - by EllianElenion - 03-28-2011, 06:05 PM
RE: Isul Jimmy X has arrived! - by Little_Spark - 03-29-2011, 05:38 AM
RE: Isul Jimmy X has arrived! - by MissMandyLynne - 03-29-2011, 06:41 AM
RE: Isul Jimmy X has arrived! - by MissMandyLynne - 03-29-2011, 12:11 PM
RE: Isul Jimmy X has arrived! - by Little_Spark - 03-30-2011, 04:19 AM