Byul and Dal new looks, need new names!
(04-04-2013, 10:20 PM)kuanyin4 Wrote: That's funny, I have wanted a Bubbles, but none of my Dals have been right for it yet! But I love the name... Personally, I think you should switch Byul's eyechips first, then see what name comes to you. I like the name Cinnamon, I may have to steal that in the future... Happy

agreed on the Byul, I'm waiting for her new eyechips to come in. I hope they give me more inspiration on her. grin I do really like Bubbles and the more I look at her the more she does look like a Bubbles, hehe. grin I love when people help name dolls, it's great!!
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Byul and Dal new looks, need new names! - by tertlecrazy - 04-05-2013, 04:09 AM