I finally mastered the art of hoodie making!!! :D
I've always seen the awesome hoodies people make for Pullip & Taeyang, & been really jelous, I've always wanted to be able to make them myself, & I finally can!! grin I found a random pattern on Google, & printed it off doll-ish size, then I kept measuring & adjusting it until it worked smile

The Pullip pattern is done & dusted, I'm happy with the fit (although I'm wondering if the hood could be bigger, it fits over the head but a bulky wig might be an issue), & have made a couple already...

[Image: 8720106084_26dcc9516a.jpg]
DSC_0224 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

The Taeyang one still needs some adjustments...

[Image: 8720106034_149d2a477c.jpg]
DSC_0222 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 8720106006_2d772cdb8a.jpg]
DSC_0223 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

It's a little baggy still, the hood is a tad tight, & when you put the hood up it pulls the shoulders up, so the hood needs to be longer & wider, & I need to make the front & back pieces thinner.

But other than that I'm really pleased with how they're coming out grin & soooo pleased I've finally mastered the art of hoodie making!!

I'm going to be selling them in my Etsy store soon (which has nothing in it yet as I need to photograph everything), what do you guys think?

Messages In This Thread
I finally mastered the art of hoodie making!!! :D - by Lilcurly - 05-08-2013, 05:57 PM