Paja, Tantus & Jouet are home! and a silly story...
Haha, thanks!! I did think her little Dal babyface somehow lent the dino suit even more cuteness! Tongue And yes I'm totally okay! I'm a bit of a klutz so I really should've known better than to fly around the house brandishing a new Pullip (or any pullip for that matter) Sweatdrop never mind - it hurts every time I sit down so that's a good reminder not to do it ever again LOL

And Truefan, thanks for letting me know that! At least it's not just my Jouet with that problem. It's very disappointing though, her hair looks so soft and glossy in the stock photos!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paja, Tantus & Jouet are home! and a silly story... - by Missy_Crane - 09-26-2013, 04:54 AM