Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chat thread for Monster High
If it's anything like last year, it's possible you may be able to find him available solo after SDCC last year a lot of people only wanted Whisp or Valentine and they put the other one up for sale I considered just buying Whisp myself last year but then I found a decent deal on the set so ended up with both. Maybe look for a split partner? I'm not too fussed with what I have seen of the EAH or MH SDCC releases which I am perfectly okay with, I'm especially safe from Robecca as I'm not a fan of shiny toys.

I decided to like rearrange my doll studio area in the near future and in the meantime I'm boxing and putting into storage the majority of my MH/EAH so there is less chaos. Once I have everything else set up the way I want then and only then will they return and then I'll figure out where/how to display them. I still have a couple of dozen I'm keeping at the house for now while I work on rearranging things.

EDIT: I will also say waiting in line for anything from Mattel is insane at SDCC, my friend waited in line six hours two years ago to get the SDCC exclusives for me and some other people after that she was like nope I'm bloody done with mattel.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Sei - 01-24-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Hina Ichigo - 05-13-2016, 03:35 PM