Paloma, my Blithe custom from Bee's Dreamland (fakie/factory)
Eek, Kira, she is exquisite!!! Heart

You know, I'm of the opinion that once a doll has been customised she is a work of art in her own right and it doesn't matter what she was before (though naturally if selling you'd need to be honest about the base Tongue). You're certainly right that fake customs are just as gorgeous as Takara customs. As you say they're our collections and our money!

You must be just thrilled with your new cutie, Paloma is such a perfect name for her too! Congrats! Bee sure does the sweetest custom gals smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paloma, my Blithe custom from Bee's Dreamland (fakie/factory) - by Missy_Crane - 06-11-2015, 07:33 AM