Photo shoot featuring Nikolaj and a rather grumpy Henri, also introducing Mathieu
So first of all, I've managed to acquire my second Taeyang (a used, rewigged Tantus from the boards here). I have named him Mathieu. Isn't he cute?

[img]Mat2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

I decided to do a general photo shoot of all three of my presentable dolls (the Pullip I bought in September is still bald...), and to show off all the clothes I've gotten the boys. Henri is a bit upset about this... I keep finding deals on Taeyang clothes on the board here and using my allotted doll money for that. I swore I would buy some girl shoes this month, and then a nice deal on a bunch of Tae clothes came up... sorry Henry. Next month, I swear!

Anyway, here's Henri with Mathieu...

[img]HenriandMat2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

The boys meet...
[img]NikandMatmeet2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

...and become fast friends

[img]NikandMat1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Mathieu in his new tux (I can't decide if he looks like a magician or a waiter!)

[img]Mat8<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Still friends... I'm in love with the denim jacket

[img]NikandMat4<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]NikandMat3<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Nikolaj, looking dapper...

[img]Nik14<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Mathieu does dapper well, too..

[img]Mat6<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Henri's all, "Talk to the hand."

[img]HenriTalktotheHand<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

I took some fun Halloween-themed pictures, too, but I'll save them for another day.

Messages In This Thread
Photo shoot featuring Nikolaj and a rather grumpy Henri, also introducing Mathieu - by dargosmydaddy - 10-19-2015, 06:03 AM