Sailor Saturn Dal Box Opening & photos!
(11-25-2015, 01:13 PM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: Oh my gosh dal Saturn is so cute! Almost like dal Hello little girl

Thank you! Haha, you know, I never paid any attention to HLG, I will have to check her out properly if they look alike.

(11-29-2015, 04:55 PM)VowsofSilence Wrote: She reminds me a bit of Hanaayame. Cute girl! The school girl outfits are a must, all of the Sailor Moon dolls are 200% more lovely with em!!

Thanks!! Haha, they sure are. Shame they're so expensive. I think Hotaru had the nicest school outfit with Rei in second place smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sailor Saturn Dal Box Opening & photos! - by Missy_Crane - 12-01-2015, 10:21 AM