New blue girl arrives ... with ... issues...
Yeah, I know Mike doesn't have a warehouse. It's where they were stored for years in Japan before they get shipped over here.

There is also the infamous stains on Fiori, her legs wrapped in plastic but the stockings stained right through it in a fishnet pattern. And I got her on preorder when she was first released, so its not like she was sitting around for years sucking up the dye.

Edit: I just checked my Andrassy and she is stained on the same foot, not quite as bad. It's probably that blue and black stripe sock that's the culprit. I guess I'm jaded, because I have so many Groove dolls with stains from their outfits, I shrug it off and usually dress them around it.

You could try the benzoyl peroxide zit cream treatment. I haven't used it on a T4, but it worked like a charm on a T1 and a few Namu and Taeyang bodies. I know it's not exactly the best time of year for it, but if you can apply it and put her in the sun to dry and repeat for several days in a row it should fade some if not altogether.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New blue girl arrives ... with ... issues... - by Cornflower Blue - 01-17-2016, 10:26 AM