Imogen's Adventures Vol 2 (Spring)
(08-28-2016, 01:54 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Such a pretty little girl, I love how her character comes out in every photo. It must be fun to have her as your model smile

Thank you! She is a lot of fun to photo grin

(08-28-2016, 12:58 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh, what wonderful countryside! (I want to imagine that ridge (?) on the horizon is Watership Down smile )
She looks completely content in many of these photos; it's that little smile. I was going to ask, before I scrolled down, "Is that the same pony?" LOL And it's amazing that you managed to find that missing wing.

Thank you! Haha yeah, I did not expect to find it again. Mercifully I had a bright idea and thought to look back on all the photos as a timeline - was able to pinpoint whereabouts she'd lost it, and the rain hadn't washed it away xD very lucky!!

(08-28-2016, 01:45 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Imogen is such a cutie!

Thank you, CB! She sure is, probably my favourite dolly of all...but don't tell her and give her an ego, haha Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imogen's Adventures Vol 2 (Spring) - by Missy_Crane - 08-30-2016, 05:31 AM