Has anyone tried a Made-to-Move Barbie body on Pullip?
I put my tan pullip on the purple top mtm Barbie and mocha girls on either blue top or orange top made to move girls. Installation is very very simple, just shave the top until it fits pullip. Head tilts and it is not wobbly at al. The body is very sturdy. Limbs don't pop out. Of course pullip head is heavy so I don't know what the wear and tear problem will be. But so far it seems like they have great possibility range, color match is pretty ok. And they are sturdy. Plus most Barbie clothes fit well. Pants might not fit and that is due to a bit thicker thighs. And moreover they are about 15 dollars , go even cheaper when on sale.
I wouldn't really compare them to obitsu due to color. Made to move bodies don't match pale, or normal skin tones girls so most people will still use obitsu for those.
The only con I can think of is the body is slightly masculine. So the dolls look tall and have nice toned arms. If you don't want your doll to look like that I guess you wouldn't rebody her with this type body.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone tried a Made-to-Move Barbie body on Pullip? - by Offgenemi - 12-27-2016, 11:41 PM