Has anyone tried a Made-to-Move Barbie body on Pullip?
I have my Venus on a MtM body.

The match isn't perfect, but better for her than any readily available Obitsu.
[Image: 26356107515_d9732e0b93_z.jpg]her royal meltyness by Haley, on Flickr
The body is very sturdy and holds poses well, and is quite posable, but I'm still a much bigger fan of Obitsu.
[Image: 26330132186_d1bcb3d273_z.jpg]her royal meltyness by Haley, on Flickr
My Venus is still floppy in the head area, but that's simply because of her terrible terrible terrible neck melt, not the fault of the body. Her neck was very sturdy the first day I put the body on her, but since the area almost half an inch around it is completely goopy and melted, it didn't last long. xD This wouldn't be a problem with dolls that don't have neck melt, though.
[Image: 25751289014_8908281a1e_z.jpg]her royal meltyness by Haley, on Flickr
As has been said already, the body is quite muscular, so if that's not what you're going for I probably wouldn't recommend it. Obitsu is much more visually appealing to me.
[Image: 26289937261_59ab71eea2_z.jpg]her royal meltyness by Haley, on Flickr
I probably wouldn't have used this body if I had any other option, to be honest. xD But I might use it again in the future, depending on if I have a doll that I think suits it.
I still much prefer Obitsu in every way, as I've never had too much of an issue with floppiness.
But this body is still a nice one and good if you want variety.
Other cons compared to Obitsu would be that you can't remove her hands or feet for dressing or anything, so it makes it a little bit harder to get tight sleeves on her arms, since her hands are rather large.

In short, I like this body more than LIV, but less than Obitsu. It's about as posable as Obitsu, though, if not more in some respects.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone tried a Made-to-Move Barbie body on Pullip? - by DeadlyNova - 12-28-2016, 06:45 AM