Pullip DEBUT! (Wind Limited Edition) - Review and low-def gallery.
If I have to rebody a T2 Pullip, she'd have to be really cheap. Like a Groove sample.
Speaking of older dolls, if T1s are really not that popular on Ebay (especially used ones), this may give me a chance to get Street and maybe, MAYBE, a Leprotto. There's one Street on Ebay but she's too expensive for me. As for the lone Leprotto, it's a big nope. Groove also have an original Noir. Only one. But at 200$US plus shipping, I pass. I will never pay more than 150$US plus ship for a doll. Unless it's something crazy at an absurd price like one of the 12 limited Carol.
But yeah, for now, my next T1 target is definitely Street. She will be Debbie's perfect sister. Now to find her at the right price...

BTW, Debut-Wind ----> Debbie Windfall... That just wrote itself! But making something out of Street will be a bit tricky.

I'll look up for the special shampoo for synthetic hair. I'll wear high heels and ask the lady clerk if I have to! LOL But one thing is sure is I'll be really careful about playing with Debbie in water. She seem loaded of steel.

(10-03-2018, 11:45 AM)davidd Wrote: This is an absolutely fascinating detailed look at the very first Pullip! Thank you for documenting this rare doll so thoroughly! And congratulations on finding her!

Thanks! It was a lot of fun to share! Too bad I'm ill-equipped for any true HD pictures or to make videos. I would have liked to go further. But my money is not for useful things like cameras. Only for toys! Tongue
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip DEBUT! (Wind Limited Edition) - Review and low-def gallery. - by Kanrabat - 10-03-2018, 11:52 AM