Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(01-02-2020, 05:26 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Amazing photo of an amazing family.

I wish you a lot of strength and nerves of steel for this year's challenge!

Thank you! 

Here's hoping we all get through it! 

(01-02-2020, 06:36 AM)davidd Wrote: They are becoming quite an imposing force in The Room. Wednesday alone was intimidating enough, but now... wow!

Looks like we are in for an entertaining year of plotting and intrigue.

Speaking of intrigue, your Wish List includes some intriguing figures!

As I said, I would love to get hold of Morticia and Gomez, because I think they would be a calming influence. Well, as much as they can be, all things considered... Beyond that, well, I was gifted the art book of the animated Addams Family film and it mentions quite a few family members, as well as the ones I've created... Basically, I will always have ideas in regards to this family. 

(01-02-2020, 06:51 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Excellent start to the year.  Looking forward to seeing your varied collection again this year, especially any newbies from your wishlist

I'm sitting making plans for what the ADAD this year will involve. I'm sure my variedness will make itself known! 

(01-02-2020, 09:28 AM)Elfy Wrote: Nice start. Welcome to the New Year.

Thank you! I hope the new year brings you good things! 

(01-02-2020, 11:55 AM)Alliecat Wrote: That's quite a wish list.  Nice B&W family photo.  Enjoy the new year!

Honestly, my doll wishlist is usually maybe one or two things I think it's possible for me to get, and then me just going wild with what I would get if money were no object. Maybe I should re-name it daydream list? LOL. Hope the new year sees you well! 

- - - 

2. B is for BMR1959

[Image: 64293017_7498110b823507222203e5376acd36f0_standard.jpg]

Part of the new Mattel collector's line that apparently focuses on a new fashion trend. Honestly, I just thought they looked ridiculously 90s and it made me want them, lol.

I've called them Billie and Kira, respectively. Billie is a professional cyclist, and Kira is an arts student.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 01-02-2020, 10:41 PM