May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
So here's the first batch:

#1 A ___, a ___, my kingdom for a ___!

Fill in as you see fit! I have quite a few things that I'm ready to declare worth a kingdom on regular basis.

[Image: 48d44ff9638ecf0c1bd41ee99be7841a.jpg]

They're duct tape, manicure set, hand cream, cup of milk tea (or some other hot beverage) and an extra pillow. Posing with all that stuff is Ginger, because this pile wasn't pink enough LOL

Alternatively, if you don't have stuff you'd give a kingdom to obtain, or just don't want to post it, you can think of a new line for King Richard III. I always thought it would be hilarious if he said 'pants with zipper fly' or 'infinite slice of pizza' instead of 'horse'.

#2 something 'school'

Anything school-related / themed.

[Image: 1a7a6b929917e00b5db2347c563fa28d.jpg]

These are mementos I have from my school days. A pen, foot- and pawprints stamps, public transport ID card with a devilish photo of 8-year-old me (the bookmark covers my personal info), and a notebook with the funniest assignment we ever got. That terrible scribble is a très artistique depiction of a cat in a house, which we were supposed to draw in pairs, holding one pencil together, and we weren't allowed to communicate in any way. Me and my friend were laughing so hard, it was impossible. No one in the class did any better. Monty and May are about to tackle this tremendous task themselves. And I'm craving dolls in school uniforms.

#3 something that starts with the same letter as your name

It can be your first name, your last name, any of your middle names, your username here on Dolly Market, or that embarassing nickname your auntie gave you and thought it was cute. Let's try to keep it in English, but if you're from non-anglophone country, your mother tongue also counts.

[Image: 504c2f24daa70dfb8947c1428f75a32c.jpg]

I'm going with 'N'. Nefera is posing with a pretty notebook, Indian enamel necklace, Terry Pratchett's Night Watch - it starts with N in both English and Czech, and a dash of NaCl.

#4 polka dots!

I really wanted to do stripes II, but with much pain and effort, I got over it wink

[Image: 4e65566bd774eab3087ccdaedba7d645.jpg]

My mom made this dress for my 90s Barbies, it's the oldest dolly thing I own, and it fits curvy babs like a glove!

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by neon_jellyfish - 05-07-2020, 09:29 PM