May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
Oh, everyone's different interpretations are just great, it's always interesting to see what / how people interpret the prompts.

Dargo & all - we feel for you about having to hoard books.  We've really missed our ex-peditions to the books shops that were about every 6 weeks.  Our last one was at the start of March, not long before the world changed.  But we do have a Very Large Library of Unread Books, so it's a bit of a blessing in some ways as we can get through some of the back-log.

All the pretty green toys - both in body & hair colour!
And the flower-shots too, especially the ones with the purple flowers, such rich colours.

Dargo (again) - my actual name starts with a K, so I completely sympathise with trying to find items with a not-common letter.  Which is wy I picked my board-name.  LOL

Alliecat - that's such a cool plane!  Is it a kite when it's not being a dolly-prop?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by Lejays17 - 05-16-2020, 03:16 PM