Clarities Feedback
#31
+1 for a beautiful quality wig. Exactly as described, well packaged, and shipped fast. Thank you!
Reply
#32
+1 as seller

I bought a MIB Eos from Clarities and couldn't be happier with the transaction! Perfect communication, super fast shipping, and she was kind enough to give me a great price for the doll so I could afford her ^__^
Reply
#33
+1 as a seller!

I bought a MIB Clara and My Melody's wig from Clarities. Communication was great and she shipped fast. I couldn't be happier! Thank you!
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
Reply
#34
+1 positive seller!

Clarities is a wonderful seller! Fast shipping and very nice to talk to! yay will look for more of her sales in the future! Thank you! yay
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
Reply
#35
+1 as seller! The wig is in perfect condition and we had great communication~
Reply
#36
+1 positive for an awesome trade. I received Chloi in excellent condition and love her. thank you so much!
Reply
#37
+1 as a buyer! An absolute perfect transaction. Very well packaged and great communication. Thanks again!!! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
Reply
#38
+1 Came beautifully packaged and is adorable grin Thanks so much! <3
~*Jen/Emi*~ - Feedback
Reply
#39
+1 as a seller.
Bought My Melody's stock. It came super fast & in perfect condition! Thanks so much!
Reply
#40
+1 as a seller

Bought a nude Eos from her! She was very friendly and shipped out quickly and Eos came just as described. I love her! smile
[Image: DM-signature_zpstjcicspl.jpg]

Reply
#41
+1 as a Seller.

Bought BNIB Red-eye Yuki from her and had excellent communication and super fast shipping all for a great price. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you!
[Image: 5483651369_b4cf3753cb.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)