Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Is today really DAY TWO-HUNDRED?

Congratulations for making it to this milestone! You were uncertain at first if you could pull off A Doll A Day, but you are crushing it! Well done!

"I believe there is a crack in the multi-verse. Perhaps something will bleed."  That is a gloriously gloomy statement! And we do seem to have some scale bleed-through happening!

I wonder if one of these miniature working model crossbows, at ~10cm in length would be the right scale for Big Wednesday: eBay link

(Here's another, at 13cm: eBay link )
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(07-20-2019, 02:37 AM)werepuppy Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 01:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Looks rad!
"steampunk wrestling gear" - pun intended?

Thanks! And lol, no, gear is just what term is used for a wrestling uniform Tongue

I know, that's why I thought it was a pun...

Three Wednesdays in one shot! Marvelous!

Also, congrats on surviving this long!
(07-20-2019, 03:01 AM)davidd Wrote: Is today really DAY TWO-HUNDRED?

Congratulations for making it to this milestone! You were uncertain at first if you could pull off A Doll A Day, but you are crushing it! Well done!

"I believe there is a crack in the multi-verse. Perhaps something will bleed."  That is a gloriously gloomy statement! And we do seem to have some scale bleed-through happening!

I wonder if one of these miniature working model crossbows, at ~10cm in length would be the right scale for Big Wednesday: eBay link

(Here's another, at 13cm: eBay link )

I couldn't believe it either, tbh. It feels... like day 150 was only a few days ago. I'm still not sure how I'm managing to pull this off, but I'm trying not to question it right now. Here's just hoping I can keep it up! 

Wednesday Addams is a character I need to have in all the scales because best girl of the best girls, obviously. I like that each has their differences, though, and there are small differences between their personalities though they are largely the same being. 

Ooh, I will look into those. She does need a bow and arrow...

(07-20-2019, 03:12 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I know, that's why I thought it was a pun...

Three Wednesdays in one shot! Marvelous!

Also, congrats on surviving this long!

Ah, sorry, my mind is not with the working lately. Puns are slipping me by without any notice. 

I was trying to think of something... unquiely me for day 200, so I hope I succeeded there. 

Congratulations yourself! Here's hoping we make the latter half of the year as well. 

- - - 

201. Time For Some Adorable
[Image: 57477016_b1591309525d29a4b5d00e0e718f0db3_standard.jpg]
Let's face it, Freya's a master at providing it.
She's the cutest! HeartHeartHeart
Forget stripey socks... Freya is upping the ante with a full stripey ensemble!
Congrats of making it to day 200!
You’re closer to the end than the beginning now, you can do it.

Freya is certainly upping the cuteness of this thread smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Congratulations on making it to day 200!
Happy 200 Days! And some cheesecake to celebrate on day 201. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(07-20-2019, 11:14 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's the cutest! HeartHeartHeart

I know I have Victoria and Ademetus around too, but Freya is still the most adorable of them. I don't know how she does it. 

(07-21-2019, 03:00 AM)davidd Wrote: Forget stripey socks... Freya is upping the ante with a full stripey ensemble!

I need to try to get more Barbie tops that would work as a dress on her... 

(07-21-2019, 08:05 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Congrats of making it to day 200!
You’re closer to the end than the beginning now, you can do it.

Freya is certainly upping the cuteness of this thread smile

This is a very good point, I'm well past the mid-way point, so this is the home stretch...
Freya's job is to just look adorable around here. She's excels at it. 

(07-21-2019, 02:13 PM)Elfy Wrote: Congratulations on making it to day 200!

Thank you! 

(07-21-2019, 02:13 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Happy 200 Days!  And some cheesecake to celebrate on day 201.  smile

Ooh, cheesecake!

- - - 

202. Inspiration
[Image: 57538588_e2eaa9d1d561831a2fe93444db9a3889_standard.jpg]
Hayley shows off the inspiration for her look. She recommends these series, by the way. Great theme song.
Compared to the role model, her hair is too tidy...
Hayley reminds me a bit of Tiger from (Here Come) The Double Deckers.

So yes, she needs a plushie tiger to complete her look.
Purple Freya is so purple!
(07-22-2019, 06:13 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Compared to the role model, her hair is too tidy...

This is true. We did try messing up her hair, but it didn't look right. So the hat helps a bit. Not sure whether or not I should get a messier wig for her...

(07-22-2019, 06:37 AM)davidd Wrote: Hayley reminds me a bit of Tiger from (Here Come) The Double Deckers.

So yes, she needs a plushie tiger to complete her look.

Oh, that is not a thing I've heard of! 

I may have a little nosy around and see what can be done about that. 

(07-22-2019, 02:35 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Purple Freya is so purple!

I had hemmed and hawed on her for so long, I'm really glad I bit the bullet and bought her. 

- - - 

203. Who Said I'm Ugly?
[Image: 57581471_afba1a5a0c6384095e54af41a27fc40e_standard.jpg]
Okay, I know that's an odd title but it comes down to the fact I have genuinely seen Merida referred to as the ugliest of the Princesses due to her (relatively) atypical design. Clearly I cannot let people insult the Scottish one.
Sassy! Scottish! Redhead!

I generally don't get people's hobby of calling other people/things ugly. They make themselves live in an ugly world, what for? Of course no one can find every single thing and person in existence beautiful, but what is going out of one's way to find 'the ugly' and then getting vocal about it good for? Save your breath and just walk away! Oh well, to each his own...
Isn't she a saucy thing! Heart 2