Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Oh that withering glare. I wouldn’t want to be in the wrong side of that.
She's striking, her colour scheme is goegeous (I prefer Nefera's to Cleo's). And sibling rivalry is reasonable instead of out-and-out-flat-villainy, which is how her character is portrayed,
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you very much, guys!!!

Day 362

I'm feeling really down right now (it's this real life thingie, so annoying!), and I so want to drop this challenge eventhough there are only a few days left, I can't even...

FdC Noir ghouls are some of the best MH dolls, but I don't see owner pics often. They were definitely hard to find here.

[Image: 755caf7d9c161edf8fe4dfdbb2636701.jpg]
I'm sorry sad Sending you a virtual hug and encouraging wishes from across the sea. It's sad that this isn't fun for you anymore -- still a nice moody-light photo -- and I hope you feel better soon.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(12-28-2020, 11:47 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I'm sorry sad  Sending you a virtual hug and encouraging wishes from across the sea.    It's sad that this isn't fun for you anymore  -- still a nice moody-light photo -- and I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you very much, dear!!!

Day 363

Haunted - Getting Ghostly Rochelle.

[Image: 862123f4b0ca451cf05352a16e3fed03.jpg]
I am so sorry to hear that things are not going well IRL. I hope the troubles will soon clear. More virtual hugs.

FdC were not available where I was living when they were released, other than through the secondary market.

That is a stunning version of Rochelle, and a lovely portrait! You’ve styled her hair quite beautifully! ❤️

Only three more pics! You can do it!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Yea, you can do it. 3 more days. Wow. You've been at this ADAD a long time!
Pretty pinks & blues, and she does look quite ghostly.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She looks properly ghostly here.
The FdC is one of the best lines they ever produced in my opinion.

Weirdly - like Haunted Richelle - the Noir versions were really easy to find here.

I’m sorry things are tough at the moment, I hope you can do the last few days of photos & then have a good proper break from them. Enjoy doing something else completely.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you very much, everyone!!!

Day 364

ADAW #52

[Image: 98209981df1746d4f6cfa1613e1771a4.jpg]

[Image: c1580d91dfc0447b45cbf6017998a601.jpg]

Whew!
Them doodles you done doodled are done!

Until next season!  Tongue

Lovely “old timey” color scheme!
Ahh, the things I missed in this thread! Lovely GG Rochelle, the elusive FdC Noir ghouls (we didn't get them at all... I still didn't manage to find them for a price I liked), and that adorable doodle with Dracula and Orlok Heart As a fellow fan of the colour purple, I really like your home decorations (tree, wreath).
I hope you'll be feeling better soon, any real-life issues that are stressing you out will be sorted soon, and finishing the challenge will also give you a little relief.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
What a great way to finish off the doodle challenge! Glad you did it, because we saw some wonderful work from you.
Thank you very much, everyone!!!

Day 365

[Image: 28d3b058f86df9cfcb3be404fc36ac5b.jpg]

I'm sneaking in one (hopefully) last migraine pic before the year ends... I don't even know what's in the photo, I just noticed Her Insane Majesty strode past me and said 'I believe it's my turn.'
I saw the “365” and thought “Wait! Did I mis-count? Are we DONE?”

Then I remembered.

This is truly the year that keep on giving, huh?