Ravie - Feedback; +38 =3 -0
+1 for selling me a black cancan wig. Great communication, and the wig looks fantastic! Thanks~!
+1 as a buyer. Thanks so much for buying the doll clothes from me! ^^ Super fast payment and great communication, and also a very patient buyer. smile
+1 as a seller. Thanks for the awesome cloak! grin
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+ 1 Neutral

I bought Filato, and was told that he would arrive in about 3 weeks.
It took two months. I was scared I'd never get him. But I was so glad when he arrived!
Also, one of his eye mechs aren't how it should be, and this wasn't mentioned in the description.
(but that should be easy to fix, anyways)

All round, I'm happy with the purchase! He's a nice Taeyang for a nice price :')
Thank you!
+1 for making awesome pixel dolls of Pita and Parfait.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 from ninjapuppies! Mystery box full of win! yay
+1 fast communication and shipping. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer ^^ friendly, great and quick communication, lovely to deal with, thank you!
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
Great buyer, super-friendly and fast payment. +1 Thanks!
+1, bought a nude Ala from her. Arrived fast and perfect condition. Thanks so much!
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
+ 1 For the Kaela doll. Thanks so much!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and quick payment.
Thanks, Ravie! (:
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a seller. Bought a nude Kirsche from her. Perfect condition and fast shipping. Thank you!! ^^
+1 as a buyer. She was very nice to deal with. Great communication and quick payment. Thanks so much.
+1, traded for some very nicely made headbands. I'm very pleased!