Hina Ichigo's Feedback
+1 as a seller.
I bought gorgeous Minifee (and a head) from Hina. Pleasure to deal with. She hold the dollie for me and I was updated all way through. Everything was nicely secured in the box and arrived safely. Thank you Hina!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1
commissioned me to do her dolls' face ups . Lovely to deal with and very patient with me. <3 Thank you yay
+1 as a buyer! Always, always wonderful to deal with! Super friendly, communication is great!! Such a lovely person to do any business with! smile
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+2 as a buyer. Great communication, fast payment. Thanks!
Dolly Market: Feedback thread / Flickr / Blog
[Image: swagbucks-173x63Alt2.jpg]
||Google a lot? Why not get paid for it?|| Earn free money with Swagbucks!
+1 for a successful trade.

We traded pukifee faceplates (my Pio for her Bonnie). Fast shipping, excellent communication, and faceplate in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a super sweet trade partner! Hina is super great with communication and is wonderful to work with. Thanks for everything and all the cute extras! ^___^
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a buyer! She gave a bunch of MLPs a super home, communication was fantastic and everything was perfect. Thanks so much!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 as a buyer! Hina bought some Monster High dolls from me. Communication was great and payment was super-fast! Thanks so much!
+1 seller - purchased nude pullip off Hina. She arrived well wrapped and in great condition smile
+1 as a split partner. Thank you again! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 group order arranger. polite, professional and wonderful to work with! thank you!
+1 as seller.

Sold partial stock and send it quickly and securely. Awesome transaction as always.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
1+ seller

I bought Rovam from her and she was kind enough to hold her for me until I had the money. I love her so much! Thank you!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
+1 as an awesome buyer! Thanks!
1+ as a seller.
i bought her Byul cordelia from her and everything went really well. i'm very happy. smile