Leannarchy's Feedback
Received the eye levers to day, thanks so much for the extras. #1 Seller
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a seller. The clothes are so pretty. Thank you!!
+1 for a great seller

bought me a Ghoulia Yelps doll just because i asked her to - great shipping and great packaging yay
+1 as seller. I love those cute roller shoes and shipping was fast~ ^^
[Image: signaturecopy.jpg]
+1 for kindly helping a boardie out.
Leannarchy offered to get me a Frankiestein as her shop had them and they can't be found here yet. I received her yesterday, well packaged out of box to save me shipping $

Thankyou !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller! Awesome to deal with and fast shipping!yay
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for another great sale

sold me the elf LRRH and shes so much cuter in person - fast shipping and great packaging yay
+2 as a seller. Leann worked with me SO MUCH and didn't complain about the time I needed to pay the girls off. Thanks so much for everything, I've now gotten all of the rozen maidens I was after smile
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1 from me as a buyer again! Fast payment & great communication! Very understanding about the delay in shipment! smile
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer! Great communication, super friendly. Thanks so much, hope you like your plushie. Tongue
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+ 1 as a seller for Angry's wig- my Street loves it!

♥.•:*¨¨*:•.♥ FABULOUS.•:*¨¨*:•.AS.•:*¨¨*:•.ALWAYS ♥.•:*¨¨*:•. ♥

+1
A good seller to buy clothes and what not from for you're little darlings.
She answered all my questions promptly.
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

+1 bought a plaid shirt from me Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller! Super nice to deal with and very reasonable as always!yay
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 Trade Tranasction: Excellent, thanks