Leannarchy's Feedback
+1 as seller of Ucanricky ball from her outfit.
Everything was perfect. Thanks!! Happy
+1 as a buyer!

She paid immediately and was super sweet smile Thanks!
Item: Bought 5 pairs of MJS from me^^
Date: May 2011
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as buyer.smile Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer. Thank you very much~<3
+1 as a buyer

She purchased Katoya's wig from me. Very fast payment and a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Thanks!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1. This is my 2nd transaction with Leann...she's the BEST!!!!!

big hugs!
dal :0)
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
+1 as seller
Great Manga books recieved!
Thanks Again
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
+1 for buyer. Leannarchy bought two wigs from me, was super sweet and the transaction was awesome. Thanks hun! ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
I think I owe a couple grin

+1 as a Seller, I know I bought some stuff awhile back and forgot ALL About leaving Feedback here, Sorry about that

+1 as a Buyer, Bought some fun Hairdodads from me smile

Thanks so much!
+1 for being an awesome trade partner and a delight to work with! Thanks again! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for selling me Raphia's overdress. Thanks so much!
+1 for selling a re-ment halter top. Thank you.
+1 as a seller.

I bought two Pullip wigs from leannarchy. They arrived fast and well packed, communication was fast and friendly. I'd definitely do business with her again.
+1 as a seller

Another pleasant deal, friendly to talk with and fast shipping. Thank you! smile
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Great seller - I bought a body from Leannarchy and it arrived packaged well and in great condition. I've bought from Leannarchy before (on LJ) and every transaction has been fantastic!
+ 1 for a great trade!
Traded a MH doll to Leannarcy for a shirt. Thank you again.