Feedback For Wampirencja
+1 for paying her part in the Parabox GO. Very patient and friendly! Thanks! Happy
+1 as a seller

I commissioned two hoodies for my Isuls and bought a pair of shorts for them, too. I am really happy with the clothes, plus Wampirencja was great about keeping in contact and showing photos of her work.
Thanks! Happy
+1 as a seller
I bought from her the angry plushie and taeyang clothes... and I love how my boys look on it!!!
Everything looks amazing and thank you so much for the shorts ^^

100% recommended!!!
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
+1 for a trade

I traded a doll head for a custom outfit. Communication was great, and the outfit, which was made right away, fits my Isul perfectly. Thanks! Happy
+ 1 as a seller! Very nice, helps a lot! smile
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller, she's lovely to work with and I LOVE the outfit!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a seller ^^. Smooth and efficient transaction. Great communications and the clothes was done fast and arrived quickly. Really great clothes, my dollies are greatful!
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
+1 Got my isul stock as described grin Thank you so much!
Friendly & fast payment. Thanks! grin
+1 Helped me out getting a pony from a seller in Poland. Wonderfully helpful - I can't say thank you enough! Thank you thank you thank you!
[Image: 48505022@N04.jpg]
Coming: None.
Next: None.
+1 as a buyer. quick payment & great communication. thanks!
I comissioned 2 outfits from wampirencja. She's great to deal with, a very nice seller~ Things were shipped quickly and arrived packaged well. They look great on my dolls. Thanks so much!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 Commissioned to make a suit for my Taeyang. She worked quickly and the suit arrived promptly and is perfect. THANKYOU! smile
+1 seller! Made me custom outfits; they are perfect! <3 she kept me updated, send me pictures during the process and she shipped it fast! I will definitly buy/commission from her again!
[Image: pullipbubblefox.png]
+1 trader!
Traded me a hand-made BJD outfit for a Pullip head. Communication was wonderful on her part, very friendly and understanding when I made a mistake and couldn't access dollymarket for some time, shipped quickly, packaged well, and the clothes are extremely well-made. She's the perfect trade partner. smile
Thank you so much!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket