Truefan Feedback
+1
A pleasure to work with. Donated some body parts to PUDDLE and she had great communication in letting me know everything got there safely.
+1 for an amazing Amarri split. Great communication and everything went wonderful. And the screws came today thank you!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a seller. Bought some clothes from her. They arrived super fast and even added a little extra.
+1 as a seller!!
Another excellent transaction with True! I bought Hate NY stock and some dresses and they arrived fast and well packaged. Thanks TrueFan!!
+1 as a seller.
Bought a wig. Took extra photos for me & it came fast, safe & in great condition. Thanks so much!
+1 Bought some cute dresses and they arrived fast and as always True is super sweet! Highly recommended! <3
+1 as a seller!! Jolie's bear arrived very quickly and was well packaged! Thanks again!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller. Bought some clothes that arrived very fast and in great condition. Thanks!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
+1 As a Seller,

Excellent as always!! I am more than happy to buy from her. She is very nice and everything is like new. Fast delivery. grin
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
+1 for fabulous seller!!! grin
[Image: 3602605.png][Image: banner_s2-c12.jpg]
+1 as a seller

as always True is a pleasure to deal with. The clothes I bought arrived fast in perfect condition. Highly recommended to everyone !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller
Surce arrived very quickly, packaged beautifully and is adorable

Pleasure doing business with you
+1 as a great seller!!
Everything was perfect. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller

A perfect transaction! TrueFan responded quickly to my PMs, answered all of my questions, and my items were sent quickly and were very well-packaged. Thank you! Happy
+1 as a seller

True is the perfect seller - notthing else need be said smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred