Parton's Feedback
+1 positive seller.

Thanks for all!
[Image: firma1.jpg]
My Feedback: Here
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/evicas/
+1 for a great seller

bought Namu Fei from her and i cant wait to customize him - a great person to deal with and fast shipping yay
+1 as a seller, again! On more than one occasion I've been happy to purchase from Parton, my last item was a Little Pullip. She was in flawless condition, packaged safely, and the communication during the transaction was lovely. Recommended!
+1 partial trade. payment sent quickly + love the wig. thanks so much!
+1 as a seller!
she was willing to split a lot for me. I bought a spongebob suit fro her for my tiny BJD.
It arrived in the netherlands pretty fast. thanks so much!
All dyslexics sell their soul to Santa
thank you! received everything fine.
xox
+1 for another flawless transaction!
Wonderful seller!
Thank You!!Happy
+1 Good communication with buyer; my Dal arrived well packaged and she shipped to me from the other side of the world!
Many thanks!
+1 Many, many thanks for being a wonderful seller!
+1 Item arrived in good time and as described!
-Negative-

in all my Transactions i did here on Dolly market was that the worst one.
I´m very disapointed the girl not listen, not understand and not answer much.

I want bough a tartan azone corset for my doll from her so i send her from my paypal accoun the money. sadly i saw tolate that the adress was my old one because a few month earlier i moved . so i write her an e-mail on the mail accound from her paypal and send her a pm here in dolly marked. she promise she will send it to the adress i gave here here in dolly market. Weeks nowthing happend i ask her .. after 3 month she told me the corsset come back and i could get my money back or she send it again out.

Wel mistakes happend i thought and told her to send it again.
another 3 month with no arriveing. i wirttento her . she ask me which paypal account i had send the money because she doesnt remember. i told her the account. i changed my internte priovider last month too and with that i had change my e-mail adresses also the paypal account... she did not said she will send the money back at that moment.....
i ask her what now .. sie said she send the money back to my paypal account .. great ..... why she didn´t said taht earlier tah i had informed her about the change but not happend. i said the account doesnt exist anymore so the mone should get back to her .... since that das it now nearly 10 days ago i never heart anything from her.

i don´t think that she send anything out or back i´m very disapointed about the contact .....

all my other transactions her where i buy or sold in dollymarket was without problems .... only that girl made much trouble.
so if you are out site of her Country be carefull...
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
^^I am not going to try to decipher all that darkwingzero wrote, as she has wasted entirely too much of my time already. Look at what I went through because of her:

1. she sent me wrong address to ship to
2. I ship item, but it eventually comes back to me--I tell her it came back as an honest seller. I offer complete refund. She declines refund.
3. I ship item again. I pay to ship item again from my own pocket.
4. she claims it never arrives.
5. I still refund her. I cannot directly refund because too much time has elapsed, so I eat paypal fees.
6. She gave me wrong email address so payment did not make it to her
7. I was going to refund her AGAIN (which I tell her) and it was a relatively small amount of money not worth any sort of drama, but she posts that purely out of impatience.

Please understand that I am out of item, out on shipping cost, out on very much wasted time. At the time of this issue, she has not that many transactions on DM shown in feedback.
+1 as a seller. Items came soon after shipment and they are super cute. She threw in some freebies too even though I didn't even notice the shipping delay. Thanks so much. smile
+1 received the rement, thanks so much! I had been looking for that ferret for a long time =3
+1 for a great seller and great transaction! thank you!!