Parton's Feedback
+1 as a seller.

Fast, friendly, to the point. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction!
+1 as a seller. Bought shoes, they arrived quickly packed well and in very good condition.
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
+1 for another great sale

bought a piece of stock from her for my new doll and i love it all ^^ great shipping and as always a pleasure doing business with
+1 as seller
My item arrived fast and in good condition. smile
Thank you!<3
+1 as seller.

Ordered clothes, and they showed up really fast and in great condition. Thanks!
+1 for Parton. I bought a purple shirt from her. Fast shipping and communication was constant. Thank you!
+1 for a super great seller! Shipped amazingly fast, totally made my day! Thanks again! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller

The shipping and the communication was fast, everything was perfect! Thank you! smile
+1 as a seller
Fast shipping, well packaged.
+1 for an awesome seller! Wonderful to work with, as always, and sent the miniatures in the coolest box ever! Thanks again! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller

Thanks for the great transaction! Happy
+1 as buyer
+1 as seller

I totally forgot to do this when Parton ordered from me, but payment was very prompt and communication was fantastic.

The order was taken care of super quick. Parton's a awesome person to do business with.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a seller!
Fast shipping & Great seller, thanks <3

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
I've bought an shoe lot from Patron.
Great seller, fast shipping and would love to do business with again.
Thanks again ~!
( ・ิω・)ノิ check out my other blogs:
tumblr DOA
+1 as a seller
Fast shipping and good communication Happy