Feedback For Ambitiouslove
+1 as an awesome seller. She was very friendly, and the item was just as described. Happy
+1 for a great trade! Very nice to talk with! The wig I received is so beautiful, and came in great condition. =D My Phlimey is completely in love with it!
+1 as buyer:sp 2:

Item bought: Tae Yang`s stock body - Andrew

Comment: Very prompt payment and great communication. Really recommended buyer~Heart
+1 positive! Very good trade!
+1

Great buyer, sorry about the delay in feedback!
+1 as seller.
I bought a black wig that was just as described, she was quick with the communication and shipping, pleasant transaction throughout!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
+1

Lovely seller, item arrived super well packaged and really fast, brilliant comms
Thanks alot grin
+1; received my package today. Great communication, fast shipping, great quality stuff! Thank you so much! Would buy from you again!
+1 for selling me a wig, thanks so much! ^-^
+1 as a seller! The clothes I commissioned from you are fantastic, thank you smile
+1 as a buyer
Friendly, great communication, absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! <3
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
+ 1 as an amazing seller <3
I bought Assa from her and she arrived perfectly packed and super fast <3
I would love buying from you again, thank you SO much!
+1 as a seller! The bait heads arrived lightening quick and perfectly packaged! Communication was top-notch! Thanks so much for everything!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1! Great and very friendly. Items arrived fast and safe! Will certainly buy from her again! smile
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
+1 for bring a great seller! grin
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/