Feedback For Firecracker
+1 Firecraker is a great person to deal with. She is very nice, kind and friendly!
+1 for Firecracker!
All the things I bought were super well packed and in perfect condition. Communication is great!
thanks again for the great deals

grin
+1!
Merci beucoup, the items couldn't be lovelier and they had a safe journey over the sea, so you earn some stars from me too ^^
+1

grin Great communication! Items got here in good time n____n My dollies are happy with their new wardrobe additions hehe
+1 for firecracker! I got my doll clothes in today, now Cinni and Rachel have so much new stuff to try on! Thanks so much!

smile
+1 for selling! Sage came super quick and well-packaged! Thanks!
+ 1 positive as a seller!

The transaction was PERFECT!

My little Ala arrived in 5 days I've never seen anything this well packaged in my whole life! She put a lot of bubble paper inside the doll box so the doll couldn't move and some more bubble paper around the doll box. (The bubble are giant, it's a brand new experience bursting them Tongue)

The communication was just great, she's an adorable person, she keeps in touch all the time and answers super fast.

She's a conciliatory person and waited before sending my doll to let me buy some extra clothing from her and saving on shipping costs!

The items are in mint condition and she even threw some surprise goodies with my purchases <3

Definately recommended!
+2 for a bunch of clothing lots and a very beautiful Hestia doll! :kissy:

Everything arrived EXTREMELY well packaged. Isora was even wrapped in bubble wrap IN her box, so no movement, no worries about getting damaged.

Everything also arrived EXTREMELY quickly!

I would happily purchase from her again!! (that pink Hestia is really calling my name! <3 )
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
+1
Great person to buy from! Firecracker responded quickly to my email, and even sent pictures of what the outfit looked like on their doll. Shipping was fast, too.
+1 as a seller! Very nice and friendly, item in perfect condition.
+1 as a seller!

Such an amazing seller, and such a sweet girl <3
Thank you sooo much I love everything I bought from you!

The shipping went super fast and the communication was just perfect <3
Thanks again <3
1+
very fast shipping & clothes in very good condition
+1 Perfect Seller! Thank you so much for everything. My Pullip LOVES her new wig!

:wub:
+1 positive for selling

Simply wonderful seller! She sold me a complete Hestia-doll for an awesome price. The doll was in perfect condition and very well packaged! Firecracker was very nice and friendly to deal with as well

yay

Thank you!!
#1 seller - very nice person!!

I can't believe how much I loved the pieces I received - great delivery too!