Vanie's Feedback
+1 as a seller. Great communication & fast delivery, thanks!!
+1 positive

Bought Catwoman partial stock. super friendly and shipped right away. Thanks so much
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a seller! One of the nicest sellers I've had the pleasure of doing business with. The hoodie I bought is even more marvelous in person! Thanks Vanie!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None
+1 as a seller. Bought Jimmy X in person. Sales thread specified sold nude, but she included a full outfit and extras so he didn't have to go home nekkie. Tongue
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
+1 as a seller. I bought some stock pieces and other clothing items. Everything was in great condition and she was prompt with her communication. It was pleasure doing business with her.
+1 posi, received doll super quickly. thanks so much! can't wait to work on her smile
+1 as a seller! yay
Great communication, fast shipment, and very nice seller! Thank you so much for the wigs! grin
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+2 as a seller

I purchased a couple of wigs from Julianne and then a few days later I purchased a shirt. She mailed all my items to me together and I got them today, in perfect condition. Happy mail days are always fun! Thank you so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller
I purchased a wig and had great communication, shipped quickly! Thanks!
+1 as a great seller! Very comunicative and helpfull. All arrived safe and quick, and with a gift, thank you!!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 As seller! Great communication and really fast shipping! Thanks so much for the Monomono head!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 Seller

She is a wonderful and friendly person to work with smile I combined items with her and bought a wig and doll Kaela from. I always feel welcomed to shop with her again. Thank you!
+1 as a seller. Bought some wigs and stands. There were some delays in shipping due to unexpected circumstances, but she kept me informed and I wasn't in any hurry. Thanks!
+1 as a great seller! yay Great communication, shipped as fast as she could, and the wigs are great! Thank you so much! grin
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1
Vanie was my amazing swap partner, she made me cute stuff! I am so happy i got here as a swap partner. She packed everything really good and she wrote me a nice note smile