Vanie's Feedback
+1 as a seller!
I purchased a Dal Len and some clothes and wig from vanie. She was super awesome, answered all my messages quickly, and even sent a few cute little extras! Perfect transaction, thanks so much!! grin
+1 for a wonderful seller!

Items arrived exactly as pictured and well-packaged. Thank you very much!
+1 as a buyer smile

Paid promptly, great comms - many thanks!

+1 as a buyer

vanie adopted Ende from me, she is 110% reliable and communication is always prompt and very friendly. Thankyou again grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 to Vanie for being a stellar traveling doll host! Vanie took wonderful pictures of Penny and safely shipped her to the next location in the given time frame. Thank you so much for your participation, Vanie! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as an awesome seller!

I bought a Dal from her and she arrived well packaged, safe and sound! Thanks!
+1 as a seller! Thank you for sending me the most adorable envelope my mailbox has ever seen! (With some great stuff inside too: thanks again!)
+1 as a seller! i purchased the lovely xiao fan from her, and she was kind enough to ship without her box and included so many lovely and wonderful extras. truly a fantastic seller!
+1 as a wonderful seller! yay Vanie kept in touch, reserving her Eos for my friend, and shipped quickly once paid! Thank you so very much! Happy My friend was super happy to finally receive her grail doll. Heart
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a seller!
I bought Craziia and Nero's stock from Vanie. She kept in touch, was so friendly, Craziia arrived packaged perfectly.
Thanks!

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

+1 as a seller!

I bought my cutie Kirsche from Vanie. She arrived quickly, in perfect condition, with a few little goodies as well smile
Thanks!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
+1 as a seller

as always vanie was a joy to deal with. Friendly, reliable, prompt and now I have my Dita twins again and couldn't be happier grin Thankyou again sweety !
+1 as a seller

Great communication, helpful and friendly. I got Ciel and Cocotte from her and they were well packaged, as described and she even sent a cute letter with them! I couldn't be more happy with them, thank you!
+1 as a seller.

Thank you!
+1 as a fabulous seller smile I adopted 2 girls from vanie and she gave me a very long layaway time. She is always a pleasure to talk to and she even upgraded the postage to make sure the girls got here safely. You could not ask for a better person to deal with!