Feedback For Sakana_hime
+1 for a great transaction. Purchased partial Lunatic Queens stock and a type 4 body smile
1 as a seller!

Excellent seller with fast shipping! Horizon's pants arrived safe and sound!! Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller!

I purchased Papin and Pere, who both have a lot of parts and accessories, and it was all packaged up great and shipped quickly.
'*~ My Flickr ~*'

[Image: kitty_sig.jpg]
I purchased a loose monster high abbey. Excellent communication and super fast shipping. Thanks so much
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 Great seller! Fast shipment! Thank you so much!
+1 for a great sale

Sold me a few CAM dolls - shipped fast and was packaged really well yay thanks so much
Rec'd Agathe (Lipoca) is wonderful condition and I'm so happy to welcome her home! You can see she has already made new friends....

[Image: DSCN1403507x640_zpsfd3becbd.jpg][/img][Image: DSCN1404414x640_zps3c8f2ea0.jpg]
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Sakana_hime sold me Assa, one of my grails. It was a perfect, fast transaction from start to finish. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!
+2 as a seller. Purchased Miku and a dress. Sakana_Hime was lovely to deal with. It was a smooth, fast, and friendly transaction. Thank you!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None
+1 as a buyer!
Sakana_hime bought my Mercu. Smooth and speedy transaction smile
+1
Great seller! Fast shipment and well packed! Thank you!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 As a seller!
Bought - tales of: Luke and Leon trading figures.

Friendly communication ^^ I purchases 2 trading figures and they were sent & arrived safely, thank you for this rare find!
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
+1 as a buyer. A lovely person who paid promptly and maintained communication throughout the transaction. Thank you! grin
+1 as a seller!

Purchased Lala from sakana_hime with a short layaway. She was nice to deal with, kept great communication and packed very well. Thanks a lot!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller!

Purchased Victorique, fast shipping, good communication and all around great transaction. Thanks!