Feedback For Sakana_hime
+1 for a great seller

bought a bunch of freebies off her and they were packaged really well and shipped fast - as always a pleasure to work with yay
+1 as a seller

I bought a Pullip and some extras from her.

Had my first transaction with her here on DollyMarket and I have to say I had an amazing experience overall. sakana_hime is kind, patient, understanding, packs stuff really well, & provides excellent communication.

It's a pleasure dealing with her. I hope more so it wouldn't be the last.

Thank you so much n.n
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

+1 as seller!

Really fast communication and shipping. Everything was packed neatly and securely. Thanks so much!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 Wonderful transaction, I am super happy with my trade with her wink
+1 for another great sale

bought a beautiful dress off her and it was shipped extremely fast and packaged well yay
+1 as buyer!

Super communication and super quick payment. Thanks so much smile
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1
Sebastian is perfect and was shipped quickly. Friendly and helpful seller. I'm very happy grin. Thank you.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
+1 purchased a bunch of nice dolls for a great price smile Thanks so much smile
+ 1 as a seller.

I purchased 2 dolls, and they arrived amazingly quick (less than a week !) as well as very well packaged... I even got some extra goodies too grin Thank you so much !

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a buyer. Super fast payment and so patient with me on shipping time. Thank you so much! I hope you like your items! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 for another great transaction, thank you for the deal smile
+1 for Sakana_Hime as a seller. I bought her Simply Delight Blythe from her, and I've never seen a doll packaged so well before! She arrived safely, and I am extremely pleased. Thank you! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as a seller! I bought a chaise longue/bed from her, and it was extremely well packaged and arrived quickly. She even included an adorable little Dal notepad as a special goody! Would absolutely buy from her again. Thank you so much!
+1 as buyer. Very sweet and understanding. Paid promptly and was completely awesome! Thanks again!
+1 as an awesome seller! Her communication is top notch, the doll was in fantastic condition & well protected, and shipping was super quick. Thanks for such a lovely transaction! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr