Feedback For loyalheart
+1 as a buyer, wonderful and kind smile
Im glad that my wig went to a good home Happy
also communication was superb!
At Home~
Prunella, Veritas, Rei(Xiao Fan), Suiseiseki, Nancy(Melize), Ami(Angry), Quinn(Maretti), Charlotte(Lizbel)
wishlist~
Stica, Cinciallegra, Peter Pan, Latte, Ddalgi
Photobucket
+1 as a wonderful seller!

She sent me H.Naoto bags and a few cute extras! Everything arrived safely and in perfect condition smile Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller. She approached me to let me know that she had a stock outfit for sale and was very understanding as we agreed on a price for it. I am really happy with the transaction and would recommend her to other buyers. Thank you so much.
+1 as a fantastic seller! I bought a wig from Loyalheart and couldn't have been happier with the transaction! Shipped quickly and was very friendly to deal with. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks so much!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller - I bought Cinnamoroll, and she let me pay in 2 payments! Cinna arrived safe and sound, packaged VERY securely xD Thank you!! She is perfect.
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 Great customer service, fast delivery, item arrived in great condition, highly recommended seller.

Loyalheart is one of the best dealers on the internet. I originally bought a wig from her, but I fell in love with a pair of shoes. Someone else had already bought the shoes. However Loyalheart went out of her way to find an extra pair of the shoes I wanted. Loyalheart is a sweetheart. She's so nice and friendly. My items arrived quickly. My wig was packaged in a hair net. It had no tangles. The shoes are better looking in person. None of the glitter fell off the shoes.
+1 positive as a seller; the items were well wrapped and arrived really quickly -Loyalheart even included an extra stand!! grin

Really lovely seller, great communication, would definitely buy from again!
Thank you so, so much! grin
+ 1 for this sweetheart as a seller
Thank you! My cute items arrived safely!
+ 1 as a seller!!
Very friendly, fast shipping, all amazing!!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller. Great communicatio,n fast shipping, and a really nice person. Can't wait to buy from her again
Update: +3 postive as a seller.
Item bought: KiraKira eyechips, doll hairbands + 2 chain necklaces.
2nd purchase: Blythe (Milkyway) set, pink dresses/raincoat, pants, shoes and accessories

I returned 2nd time as a customer, since I wanted to order more items - and loyalheart assisted me all the way, very polite and friendly transaction! Love her stuff, possibly cleared up alot of her unwanted doll clothes by now (lol). Upgrade her positive point +1 !

Sincere and honest seller, I had a fun time chatting with loyaheart and she even gave me the list of what the color eye chips that I am getting will be. Didn't had to pm her, she quickly replied exactly what date she sent them off.

Won't mind doing business again!
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
+1 as a buyer! Quick payment and great communication. Thanks for a smooth transaction! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a seller! Quick communication, super friendly and very accurate! Item was shipped very quick and also wrapped brilliantly! Thank you so much!! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
+ as a buyer.
Great communication, quick payment and updated me when item arrived. Pleasant transaction, thank you! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 buyer

Loyalheart is an absolute sweetie smile she bought a Pullip from me, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as she got the parcel. Communication was super polite and friendly throughout.

I hope you'll be delighted with your new girl!! -^_______^-
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)